- Benefits of GACA Membership
Membership in the Georgia Addiction Counselors Association is done at the national level through NAADAC (The Association for Addiction Professionals). All membership is processed and maintained through NAADAC. When you join NAADAC your membership information will then be forwarded to GACA as the Georgia NAADAC affiliate within 60 days of joining NAADAC. Membership is voluntary and is separate from certification.
Benefits of membership in NAADAC/GACA include:
Becoming a NAADAC/GACA Member
- Discounted rates for the certification and recertification process.
- Select discounts for training and conferences/workshops.
- Quarterly Professional Update newsletter featuring regional educational training, legislation updates on standards for professional counselors, committee updates, and certification policies.
- Eligibility to sit on working committees.
- All benefits of NAADAC which include:
- Access to Professional Services
- Malpractice Insurance
- Counselor, The Magazine for Addiction Professionals
- The NAADAC Newsletter
- Independent Study Courses
- Legislative Alert Network (e-LAN)
- Up-to-date Website
- Annual National Conference and Public Policy Conference
- Advocacy for the Profession in Washington, DC
- Professional Education and Development
Become a member of NAADAC/GACA today and begin taking advantage of the great benefits NAADAC/GACA have to offer. Current membership rates for dual membership with NAADAC/GACA are $145 for regular membership or $62.50 for students. Click here NAADAC for a direct link to the NAADAC membership benefits
page or contact NAADAC at 800-548-0497. All memberships are processed through NAADAC. Payments for membership should be made out to NAADAC and mailed directly to them. Please go to the NAADAC website membership page for more information (NAADAC).
Membership is not required to receive certification.